Offering a flatter 12" radius, a comfortable D-shape profile, and the extended range of a 5th string, the BRO-5 will appeal to those craving a more progressing or "modern" feel. Sanded and ready to be finished and drilled for modern tuning keys using a 9/16" hole, this extended-range bass neck is perfect for any new build or as a replacement neck for your favorite 5-string bass.
- String Count: 5
- Scale Length: 34"
- Neck Profile Shape: D
- Frets: 21 Jumbo frets (.103" x .045")
- Wood: Maple with rosewood fretboard
- Finish: None/Unfinished
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Inlays: White fretboard and side marker dots
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Heel Width: 2-11/16 "
- Heel Shape: Round
- Tuning Peg Holes: 9/16"
- Truss Rod Adjustment Location: Heel
- Neck Thickness:
- 0.94" at first fret
- 1.05" at 12th fret
- Wood grain varies from neck to neck. Your neck may differ slightly from what is pictured.
- All necks have a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- All necks may require fret leveling and polish. This is normal and not a defect.
- To protect against the effects of moisture, we recommend sealing unfinished necks prior to installation.
- This neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender ® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender ® and no Fender ® warranty applies.