- 21 vintage frets (.079" x .043")
- Solid maple neck with vintage tinted Nitrocellulose finish
- 7.25" radius
- Nut width 1-5/8"
- Heel width 2-3/16"
- Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .86" at first fret, .96" at twelfth fret
Unless otherwise noted, all necks are made of the highest quality wood in either the United States or Japan. No two necks are exactly the same and may differ slightly from what is pictured. All necks have a Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not cover normal fret wear or customer modifications. Unless otherwise noted, this neck is licensed to Allparts Music Corporation by Fender® Musical Instruments under a quality control trademark license. Allparts Music Corporation is not affiliated with Fender® and no Fender® warranty applies.